Google adsense approval Complete guide 2023, fast adsense approval, tips and tricks to get Google adsense approval, step-by-step guide to add adsense code in Blogger and WordPress
When it comes to monetizing a website through advertising, Google AdSense is one of the most popular and widely used platforms. However, getting approved for AdSense can sometimes be a daunting task for website owners. In this article, we will explore the AdSense approval process and delve into Google’s efforts to expedite the approval process for website owners.
Buy Hostinger Hosting and avail free goddies by dropping mail to email@example.com
Additonal discount code:- SEOPAVAN
11 Tips to Get AdSense Approved Fast
1. Get the Fundamentals Right
Before applying for AdSense, it’s important to ensure that your website meets certain criteria. First and foremost, your website should have a clear purpose and provide value to its visitors. It should have a user-friendly design and be easily navigable. Additionally, your website should load quickly and be mobile-friendly to cater to a wide range of users. You can use generatepress theme or sahifa or astra pro and create a website.
If you have not yet created the blog then you can read step by step guide to create a blog
2. Necessary Pages on Your Website
Buy Hostinger Hosting and avail free goddies by dropping mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Additonal discount code:- SEOPAVAN
Visit our tools page to create all the mandatory pages easily.
- Free about us page generator
- Free contact us page generator
- Free Terms and conditions generator tool
- Free Disclaimer Generator tool
3. Easy Website Navigation
Google values websites that are well-organized and easy to navigate. Ensure that your website has a clear and logical structure, with intuitive menus and internal links that help users find the information they are looking for. A well-structured website not only enhances the user experience but also improves your chances of AdSense approval. A silo structure is recommended as the home page which can help in navigating the pages.
4. Website Should Be Six Months Old
While Google does not explicitly state a minimum age requirement for websites to be eligible for AdSense, it is generally recommended to have a website that is at least six months old. This waiting period allows your website to establish a solid foundation, build a substantial amount of content, and attract organic traffic.
5. Sufficient Content
Content is king, and having high-quality and relevant content is crucial for AdSense approval. Your website should have sufficient original and well-written content that adds value to your target audience. Aim for a diverse range of content that covers various aspects of your niche. As a thumb-rule, it is advised to have at least 30-40 good articles.
6. Write High-Quality and Original Content
Creating unique and original content is not only important for your readers but also for Google. Plagiarized or duplicate content can harm your chances of AdSense approval. Focus on producing high-quality, informative, and engaging content that stands out from the crowd. Word count wise it should be around 1000 word article
7. Consistent Writing
Consistency is key when it comes to building a successful website. Regularly update your website with fresh content to keep your audience engaged and to show Google that your website is active and continuously providing value. This consistent effort will help you in the AdSense approval process.
8. Avoid YMYL (Your Money or Your Life) Niched Websites
Google holds YMYL-niched websites to higher standards due to their potential impact on users’ health, finances, or overall well-being. If your website falls into this category, make sure to provide accurate and trustworthy information, and avoid any misleading or sensationalized content. This will help improve your chances of AdSense approval.
9. Focus on Organic Traffic
While it’s important to promote your website through various channels, focusing on organic traffic can significantly boost your chances of AdSense approval. Organic traffic, which comes from search engine results, is seen as a reliable indicator of a website’s quality and relevance. Invest in search engine optimization (SEO) techniques to improve your website’s visibility and attract organic traffic. This also means you are following the search console guidelines.
10. Submit Posts to google search Console
To ensure that Google discovers and indexes your website’s content, submit your posts to Google Search Console. This tool allows you to monitor your website’s presence in Google search results, identify any issues, and optimize your content for better visibility. Regularly monitoring and fine-tuning your website through Search Console can positively impact your AdSense approval process.
11. Adhere to Important Rules
Google has specific guidelines and policies that website owners must adhere to in order to be eligible for AdSense. Familiarize yourself with these rules and ensure that your website complies with them. Pay close attention to ad placement, avoid excessive ads, and follow Google’s terms of service to maintain a positive user experience.
Common Reasons for Website Rejection by AdSense
1. Unauthorized Website
Google requires websites to have proper authorization to display ads. If your website is fake or lacks the necessary permissions, it may lead to rejection by AdSense. Ensure that your website complies with legal requirements and has the necessary rights to display ads.
AdSense has strict policies regarding content that violates copyright laws, promotes illegal activities, or contains adult material, among other things. Make sure your website adheres to these policies and does not engage in any activities that may lead to rejection.
3. Poor Optimization for Displaying AdSense Ads
Optimizing your website for displaying AdSense ads is crucial. Ensure that your website’s layout, design, and formatting are compatible with ad placements. Avoid any elements that may interfere with the proper display of ads, such as overlapping content or excessive pop-ups. In case you have enabled any pop-ups then we suggest disabling it for the AdSense approval
4. Inappropriate Ad Placement or Excessive Ads
AdSense has guidelines on ad placement to maintain a positive user experience. Placing ads in a way that disrupts or annoys users, or including excessive ads on your website, may result in rejection. Follow Google’s ad placement policies and maintain a balance between ads and content.
How Long Does AdSense Approval Take?
The timeframe for AdSense approval varies from website to website. While some websites may get approved within a few days, others may take several weeks or even months. It’s important to be patient and focus on improving your website while waiting for the approval process to complete.
How to Approve a Disapproved AdSense Account
If your AdSense account gets disapproved, there are steps you can take to rectify the situation:
Understand the reason: Determine the specific reason for the rejection by carefully reviewing the notification provided by AdSense.
Address the issues: Once you identify the reasons for the disapproval, take appropriate action to address those issues. It may involve revising your content, optimizing your website, or fixing any policy violations.
Provide necessary information: Follow the instructions provided by AdSense to provide any additional information or documentation required for re-approval. Be thorough and ensure you meet all the necessary requirements.
Seek support if needed: If you are unsure about any aspect or need further assistance, reach out to AdSense support for guidance. They can provide valuable insights and help you navigate the re-approval process.
How Much Traffic Do You Need for Google AdSense Approval?
Getting approved for Google AdSense is an important milestone for website owners, indicating that their site is ready for monetization. But how much traffic do you actually need to get approved? Surprisingly, Google does not require a high level of traffic to approve websites. In fact, there have been instances where sites with as little as 50 visits per day have been granted approval.
However, it’s worth noting that if you’re targeting specific niches or locations in Google’s search engine results pages (SERPs), you may need more traffic. For instance, if you have an e-commerce site and a wellness-focused website where you advertise your products, you’ll want to aim for around 300-500 visits per day from potential customers who are genuinely interested in what you have to offer.
Can You Get AdSense Approval Without Traffic?
While it is technically possible to get AdSense approval without traffic, it is not recommended. Google AdSense requires a minimum level of site quality to be approved, and this often includes having a certain amount of organic search traffic. Without traffic, it’s challenging to meet the necessary criteria, and your website is likely to be rejected.
Moreover, even if your website does receive some traffic but lacks high-quality content or has improper ad placement, Google may penalize your site. So it’s crucial to invest time and effort into improving your website’s overall quality before applying for AdSense. This investment will pay off in the long run when you eventually receive approval and start earning from your ads.
Why Is Google AdSense Not Approving My Website?
If you’re facing difficulties with AdSense approval, there could be several reasons behind it.
- Ensure that you have the correct Google Publisher Tag installed on your website. The tag is essential for AdSense to function properly, so make sure to follow the instructions provided by Google’s help center to install it correctly.
- Make sure you are using Google AdSense as your primary ad network. While it’s possible to use multiple ad networks, Google prefers exclusive placements and may not approve your site if you’re heavily relying on other networks.
- Verify the accuracy of your web traffic data. Inaccurate or misleading information about your audience can affect ad targeting, leading to potential issues with approval. Double-check your site’s statistics and make sure they accurately reflect your traffic sources and demographics.
By addressing these factors and taking the necessary steps, you can increase your chances of getting approved by AdSense and start monetizing your website effectively.
What Are the Conditions for Google AdSense Approval?
To ensure approval for Google AdSense, you need to meet certain conditions. First and foremost, your site should display relevant and engaging ad content. Advertisements should be placed appropriately, and their copy, UI, design, and branding should align with your site’s overall look and feel. Avoid deceptive or harmful advertising practices and ensure that your traffic is genuine, free from bots or spammers.
Additionally, Google may request additional information about your business or organization during the approval process. This can include financial statements (if applicable), contact details of key personnel, and social media profiles, among other things. As long as these requests are reasonable and not overly time-consuming, providing the requested information should help facilitate the approval process.
Remember, meeting the conditions for AdSense approval not only enhances your chances of getting approved but also ensures a positive experience for your visitors and advertisers.
How Many Posts Are Required for Google AdSense Approval?
There is no specific number of posts required for AdSense approval, as the decision is based on various factors such as your website’s content quality and the preferences of your target audience. However, it’s essential to focus on providing high-quality, engaging content that drives traffic to your website. This will help demonstrate your site’s value to Google and increase your chances of approval.
In addition to content quality, consider using rich media ads and conducting keyword research to optimize your website for relevant keywords. Publishing new content regularly, ideally at least once per week, will also show Google that your site is active and continuously providing fresh information to users.
Stay engaged with Google through its reporting tools or forums, where you can discuss any concerns or questions you have about running an effective AdSense campaign. By maintaining an active presence and continuously improving your website’s content, you’ll improve your chances of AdSense approval.
Can You Get Google AdSense Approval Without a Blog Post?
Yes, it is possible to get AdSense approval without a blog post. When you submit your application, you’ll need to complete the required profile questions. Google’s approval process evaluates factors such as the quality of your content, site speed, and user experience. Therefore, make sure all the features of your website are functioning smoothly before submitting your application.
Once you’ve submitted your application and provided the necessary information, Google will review your site and inform you whether it meets their standards for approval. If it does, you can proceed with ad placement even without a blog post.
How Much Content Is Required for Google AdSense Approval?
There is no fixed rule regarding the amount of content required for AdSense approval. However, it’s generally recommended to create substantial and valuable content for your website. Writing around 3,000 words per day can help you build a solid content base. Break down your content into shorter, digestible pieces that are easier and quicker to produce.
Consistency is key, so make sure to publish content regularly to keep your audience engaged. Aim to deliver high-quality content that meets the needs and interests of your readers. Additionally, ensure your website has a professional appearance and provides a seamless user experience. Lastly, focus on building backlinks from reputable websites to boost traffic and drive more clicks on your AdSense ads.
Top 5 Blogger Theme for Adsense Approval
- Freebify Blogger Template
- Amazen Blogger Template
- Newspot Magazine Blogger Template
- LiteSpot Magazine
- Affiliation Blogger Template
Step by Step guide on how to add adsense code in Blogger
Adding AdSense code to your Blogger blog is relatively straightforward. Follow these steps to place the code on your Blogger site and increase your chances of AdSense approval:
- Sign in to your Blogger account: Log in to your Blogger account using your Google credentials at https://www.blogger.com.
- Access the Theme section: After logging in, select the blog you want to monetize with AdSense. Then, go to the “Theme” section of your Blogger dashboard.
- Choose the “Edit HTML” option: In the “Theme” section, you will find the option to “Edit HTML.” Click on it to access the HTML editor.
- Backup your template (optional but recommended): Before making any changes to your template, it is wise to create a backup. To do this, click on the “Download full template” button and save the file on your computer. This allows you to restore your template in case of any errors.
- Locate the </head> tag: Use the HTML editor to search for the closing </head> tag in your template. You can usually find it by scrolling down or using the search function (usually Ctrl+F or Command+F).
- Insert the AdSense code: Copy the AdSense code snippet you received after signing up for an AdSense account. Paste the code just above the </head> tag in your template. Make sure the code is placed correctly and does not disrupt any existing HTML structure.
- Save and preview your template: After adding the AdSense code, click on the “Save” button to apply the changes to your template. Next, click on the “Preview” button to see how the ads will appear on your blog. Ensure that the ads are displaying properly and do not interfere with the overall design and functionality of your blog.
- Submit your blog for AdSense review: Once you have added the AdSense code to your blog, you can submit your blog for AdSense review. Visit the AdSense website (https://www.google.com/adsense) and log in to your account. Follow the instructions provided by AdSense to initiate the review process for your blog.
Step by Step guide on how to add adsense code in Wordpres
- Sign in to your WordPress admin dashboard: Access your WordPress website by entering your login credentials at yourwebsite.com/wp-admin.
- Install an AdSense plugin (optional): While not necessary, using an AdSense plugin can simplify the process of adding AdSense code to your website. There are several plugins available in the WordPress plugin repository, such as “Ad Inserter,” “Advanced Ads,” or “Google AdSense.” You can choose one that suits your preferences and install it by going to “Plugins” > “Add New” in your WordPress dashboard.
- Sign up for an AdSense account (if you haven’t already): If you haven’t created an AdSense account, visit the AdSense website (https://www.google.com/adsense) and sign up for an account. Follow the instructions provided by AdSense to complete the registration process.
- Access the AdSense code: After signing up for an AdSense account, you will receive a code snippet. This code will be used to display ads on your website. Keep the AdSense code handy for the next steps.
- Add AdSense code manually (without a plugin): If you prefer to add the AdSense code manually without using a plugin, follow these steps:a. In your WordPress dashboard, navigate to “Appearance” > “Editor.”b. On the right-hand side, you will see a list of theme files. Look for “header.php” or “footer.php” (depending on where you want to place the ads).c. Click on the file you want to edit (usually “header.php”) to open it in the code editor.
d. Locate the </head> tag (in “header.php”) or </body> tag (in “footer.php”) and place your AdSense code just before the closing tag.
e. Save the changes by clicking the “Update File” button.
- Add AdSense code using a plugin: If you installed an AdSense plugin, the process becomes simpler:a. Activate the AdSense plugin from the “Plugins” section in your WordPress dashboard.b. Go to the plugin’s settings or configuration page.c. Enter your AdSense code or connect your AdSense account to the plugin, following the instructions provided by the plugin.
d. Save the changes.
- Preview and optimize ad placement: Once the AdSense code is added, it’s essential to preview your website and ensure that the ads are displaying correctly. You can visit your website and check various pages to verify that the ads are visible and properly integrated.Additionally, consider optimizing the placement of your ads to improve visibility and click-through rates. AdSense offers guidelines on ad placement policies that you should follow to ensure compliance.Submit your website for AdSense review: After adding the AdSense code and verifying that everything is functioning correctly, you can submit your website for AdSense review. Visit the AdSense website, log in to your account, and follow the instructions provided by AdSense to initiate the review process.
Getting approved for Google AdSense is an important milestone for website owners looking to monetize their online presence. By understanding the AdSense approval process, implementing the recommended methods, and adhering to Google’s guidelines, you can increase your chances of a swift and successful approval. Remember to focus on providing valuable content, optimizing your website, and maintaining a positive user experience. With persistence and dedication, you can achieve AdSense approval and embark on a rewarding journey of website monetization.